11 thoughts on “What is the word for this?

  1. “The thrift shift.” It’s like the red shift in physics. Light coming from an object (or article of clothing) moving away from you looks different. It just does.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>